HAC were delighted to be given the opportunity by our customer BMSI to provide the Form 4 BMS panels for a secured project at UHW Neonatal.
This project provided HAC with the chance to showcase their expertise to provide different solutions to BMS panel design & build. Utilising our quality switchgear offer, while adhering to our customer’s time schedules HAC were able to get the panels onsite for delivery to meet the crane lifting deadline.
- Form 4 Type 2 BMS Panels.
- Initial ‘For Approval’ panel schematic drawings created from customer Power & BMS points lists.
- ‘For Approval’ through to ‘As Installed’ panel schematic drawings to ensure build accuracy.
- Panel GA drawings to provide dimension details for site install planning.
- Panel divided into sections to assist with transportation.
- Compartmentalised segregation/isolation of plant equipment.
- Planned routine maintenance carried out with reduced Electric Shock risk.
- BMS in ELV section to enable programme additions/alterations while panel remained Live.
- Circuit additions/alterations easy to install without disrupting normal operation of plant.