Fused Distribution Boards
HAC are proud to be able to offer our own range of Fused Distribution Units.
We can offer:
Main Incoming Distribution Cabinets:
- Specially Designed Steel work
- 200A, 400A or 800A Busbar SystemMain Incoming Isolator
- Extended terminals to accept incoming cables
- Incoming Fuse Switches
- Integral TP&N BS 88 distribution fuse boards
Multi Service Distribution Board -TP&N BS88:
- Materials: the boards are made of steel sheets with the case back drilled and embossed for wall fixing.
- Hinged cover with padlocking facility.
- Back of case drilled and embossed for wall fixing.
- Provide separate circuit protection for each dwelling (circuit).
- Standard main brass clamp and pinching screw circuit terminals – one per fuse unit.
- Standard main brass clamps: adjustable, to accept 25mm – 120mm stranded conductors.
- Brass earth block with pinching screw terminals and PME link.
- The neutral clamp with pinching screw circuit terminals: one per fuse unit.
- Standard busbar: current rating of max. 400A.
- Plain removable plates top and bottom as standard.